McQuayTools™ for Engineers Selection Software
McQuayTools Suite for Engineers selection
You can export your selections to your McQuay Representative via e-mail for review and budget pricing. Likewise, you can import the selections into your McQuayTools program once the final selections are e-mailed back to you.
The software is installed on your hard drive to make selections faster. Updates can be sent to you automatically via the Internet so that you always have the most recent version.
McQuayTools Suite Minimum System Requirements
Workstation Recommended Requirements
Getting A Copy
McQuayTools software is available from your local McQuay Representative. Click here to locate your representative.
Workstation Minimum Requirements
- Windows XP Professional SP3
- Microsoft Office XP, Office 2003 or Office 2007 (Minimally, MS Word and MS Excel applications, versions 10.0, 11.0 or 12.0)
- Adobe Reader version 7.0
- Intel Pentium IV or equivalent AMD processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 2 GB free hard drive disk space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- Access to Internet